Project Zero - Tracy Button
Project Zero - The <joe> Button
- Profiling - A client was interviewed about her personality/traits.
- Sketches 1 - Ten exploratory sketches were drawn.
- Feedback 1 - The client and another critic provided feedback on the sketches.
- Sketches 2 - The top ideas were expanded upon with more sketches.
- Feedback 2 - The client and other critics provided feedback again.
- Sketches 3 - An idea was planned in greater detail.
- Implementation - The final idea was implemented.
The client, Tracy, was asked a series of questions during the 4 minute interview.
- Three words to describe yourself: Indecisive, Passionate, Random
- Colour: Royal Purple
- Movie Genres: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Romance, Action... no Chick Flicks, no Horror
- Foods (cooking): All kinds... all cultures, all dishes (entrées, desserts, etc.)
- Antique or futuristic: antique
- Favourite subject/class: AI, emergent computing
- Hobbies: Video games, board games... all games...
- Simple or grandiose, transparent or opaque, flat or 3D: anything that looks nice
- Travel: 7 Wonders, Greek/Roman Architecture (Art), Lourvre Museum, Tech (Japan)
- Did I miss anything? *draws little Dittochu* (A Ditto partially transformed into a Pikachu)
- Camera idea (place Ditto on user's face)
- Pacman game with Ditto chasing Pikachu
- Dittochu at 7 Wonders
- Fusion dance of Pikachu and Ditto is cute, simple (good initial response from critics)
- Pacman game looks complicated, but fun